Thursday, November 13, 2014

serialization - and expansion

Hi folks
OK, I am about half way through book three (yes, book tow is done, but only as a rough draft.) I am also about halfway through another book (more on that soon, it is a different story not set in the world of the Lepus).
I am going to try something new- I am going to serialize the first book to try and hook some new readers.

By the way, I have expanded the first book (yet again) to meet a 45k word requirement. I have added a couple of more "action" oriented scenes, plus a few more scenes to, hopefully, bolster the characters a little. These new scenes will be included in the serialization.

Each week I will try to add a new chapter/section/serial from the book.

As always, the kindle version is on Amazon for just $0.99 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment