Friday, November 20, 2015

It's a slog- National Novel Writing Month

So only 12 days left (!) and I am not even half way through. I have had a couple of days where I did not write anything and a few were I only did a little. The real issue, however, is that most days I have done under the 1600-1700 daily minimum. Right now my average is around 1200. This means some double down days over Thanksgiving (and hopefully no missed days). Eeeek.
On the plus side the story is still unfolding. It is not great literature (and may never be) but I can see where I can go with this one.
One thing is, after November, I am going to have to do some research into Edwardian England for this thing to hold together. It takes place around 1901.
One more note, so I am 44% of the way done and the big balloon in the picture that inspired me has yet to show up (!)

D H

No comments:

Post a Comment