Tuesday, October 25, 2016

November - posting new novel "in progress" thingy

OK- last November I got about halfway (a third?) through a "steampunk" type of novel. In an effort to get more of it done this November I am going to post 1500 word chunks of it up each day in November. I will be writing at the tail end of it as I post the from the front end - the idea being that as I get closer to the end of November I have enough done to continue posting.

One major note- what I will post will be a "raw edit" - pretty much as I write it- not corrected or proofed in an meaningful way. There will be plenty of typos, passive voice and incomplete sentences. But it is a chance to see some of the creative process. At the very least I hope to have something at the end I can go back and edit/correct for eventual publication.

Tune back in Oct 31 as I post the first bit as a teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment